Whether you are buying, selling, or maintaining a home, CheckTech Inspections of Austin provides the quality home inspection services you need. Our licensed, professional home inspectors have extensive training and experience in the home building industry. We strictly follow the Standards of Practice for home inspectors established by the Texas Real Estate Commission. CheckTech Inspections not only evaluates the condition of a home’s major systems and structural integrity, but also evaluates how these systems are working together and identifies areas that need to be watched, repaired or replaced.
After the home inspection is completed, the inspector discusses (at the home site) the general condition of the home and shows clients digital pictures of the inspection. This allows clients to see images of locations that are difficult or unsafe for them to access, such as on a roof, in an attic or in a crawlspace. This also provides time for our clients to ask questions. The home Inspector then produces a detailed, professional computer-generated narrative report for our clients. Included in this inspection report are digital pictures showing the general condition of the home and/or specific areas of concern.
The CheckTech Inspections report is based on the standardized Texas Real Estate Inspection report format. This report is e-mailed to our clients in Adobe Acrobat PDF format, no later than the day following the inspection. This allows our clients and their realtors the opportunity, if needed, to promptly proceed in further negotiations with the seller. Our detailed, professionally documented information also eliminates delays with lenders, insurance carriers, appraisers and home warranty companies and provides resolutions to questions regarding the conditions of the inspected home.
CheckTech Inspections thoroughly inspects and reports on the following:
- Structural Systems – foundations, grading and drainage, roof covering, roof structure and attic, walls (interior and exterior), ceilings and floors, doors (interior and exterior), windows, fireplace/chimneys, porches, decks, and attached carports.
- Electrical Systems – service entrance and panels and branch circuits, connected devices, and fixtures.
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Systems – heating equipment, cooling equipment, and ducts and vents.
- Plumbing Systems – water supply system and fixtures, drains, wastes, and vents, water heating equipment, and hydro-therapy equipment.
- Appliances – dishwasher, food waste disposal systems, range hood, ranges, ovens and cooktops, microwave cooking equipment, trash compactor, bathroom exhaust fans and heaters, garage door operators, door bell and chimes, dryer vents, and other built-in appliances.
- Optional Systems (Add-on Service) – wood destroying insect (WDI) inspections, lawn sprinklers, swimming pools and equipment, outbuildings, outdoor cooking equipment, and gas lines.
Call (512) 626-8043 for pricing, availability, or more information on a home inspection.